We manage the return logistics of your packaging
Returnable Packaging Service (RPS)
New, challenging logistics issues
Choosing reusable packaging has huge advantages over single-use packaging such as cardboard, wood and plastic. They are sturdier and specially designed for your product and application, so fragile and valuable contents are better protected against breakage and damage. You also make sure that on a yearly basis a lot less disposable packaging ends up on the rubbish heap. The return on investment of your investment in sustainable returnable packaging is also very easy to calculate.
Sounds like a no-brainer, right? Or do you immediately think: “but my logistics system is not set up for that”. Rightly so, because where do you keep your returnable packaging? The square metres in your warehouse are expensive. Do you employ enough people to manage the return flow? And do you have a suitable system to continuously evaluate and manage your needs and stock? These are logistical questions which we, as The Packaging People, would like to help you with.
What are the benefits of our Return Packaging Service?
- You save valuable square metres of space in your own warehouse.
- We ensure that the right packaging, in the right condition (cleaned and repaired), is available to you at the right time.
- If your stock runs short, we will produce additional packaging in our own production facility in Reusel at short notice (by mutual agreement).
- Our process and service are fully tailored to your logistics process and requirements. Again, fully customised!
- As a company, you contribute to a more sustainable world, in which the use of single-use packaging is reduced to a minimum.
- We can even take care of the filling and transport of your packaging (and contents) for you.
Your partner in reverse logistics
At Faes we manage various aspects of the return logistics of your packaging, exactly where you want to be relieved. So you can focus on the core business of your company. We don’t just offer this service. No, we first sit down with you for a good talk, and discuss how our services can complement your logistics process. This way, we always arrive at a tailor-made solution for your reverse logistics. Moreover, we have all the facilities to design and produce the customised packaging in-house. This means you only need one point of contact for everything to do with packaging.
Related logistics services
At Faes we offer you various additional logistics services. Everything to make your work easier.
How can we help you?
Whatever your packaging challenge is, The Packaging People of Faes are here to help. Do you have a question or comment about packaging, our services or packaging management? Fill out the contact form and one of our packaging experts will get back to you quickly!