The ultimate packaging interior for tools and machines
EPP is not only strong and light, but also resistant to oils and acids
With a customised interior for your case, crate or flight case, your products are well protected and organised. This way, you transport safely and you have everything quickly to hand.
Customised interiors are made of materials including EPP: Expanded Polypropylene. It has a number of special properties. It is light, shock-absorbing, insulating and resistant to acids, oils and other harmful substances.
EPP is most suitable for high volumes, because a mould has to be made.
- Made of Expanded Polypropylene
- Strong, shock absorbing and insulating
- Resistant to oils and acids
- Extremely suitable for transporting and storing tools and machines
- Available in any desired colour
- Due to the start-up costs for making the mould, EPP is particularly suitable for high volumes. Ask us about the possibilities
Take a look at the specifications of the EPP Interior Series. Are you looking for another model or can you use some help in making the right choice? Let us know about it!
Others also searched for
How can we help you?
Whatever your packaging challenge is, The Packaging People of Faes are here to help. Do you have a question or comment about packaging, our services or packaging management? Fill out the contact form and one of our packaging experts will get back to you quickly!