E-book: here’s what tackling DOAs will bring you
Defects On Arrival, products and components that arrive at your customer already damaged. It is not only a major source of irritation, but also an enormous cost item and a frequent cause of reputation damage.
For many manufacturers, tackling DOAs is not yet a priority. A missed opportunity, because by tackling DOAs you can save between 2 and 5% in costs. Depending on your turnover, the damage can run into millions of euros!
A number of consequences of DOAs in a row:
- Direct costs for repair, remanufacturing and (return) transport.
- Additional costs for handling the complaint. For example: discussions between sales and the customer, administrative and logistic handling.
- Claims from customers when you cannot meet the Service Level Agreement (processes, machines and software that come to a standstill as a result).
- Lost sales due to customers selecting a different supplier next time.
- Reputational damage because your customer shares negative experiences with potential customers.
Download the e-book and increase your profits by tackling DOAs too
Prof. Dr. Walther Ploos van Amstel, together with Faes, investigated a few years ago what costs Defect on Arrival’s (DOA’s) bring along and what this can mean for your company.
Do you want to finally tackle DOAs properly? Download the e-book via the form below and read all about it!